10 Best Batman Games for Android : When you think of the most popular DC characters, Batman comes to mind. The number of Batman fans is really no less than any other heroes of the DC world. Just a few TV shows and comics about this superhero’s life might not fill your craving for Batman stuff. Thanks to Android game developers. There are many Batman games available in the PlayStore. Some Batman games for Android crash together with other heroes and let you enjoy fighting with them. So, your boundless fascination with Batman should get a good thing where you can just play the role of your favorite superhero.
The best Batman games for Android devices
It’s true that there aren’t many Batman games in the PlayStore. Also, some of these very few games have very poor quality graphics and a trash-like storyline that doesn’t even have anything to do with Batman’s life.
However, we already have the top 10 Batman games for your Android device and we’re here today to bring them to you. Make sure you check out the description as well as the different types of games that are listed here, although they are all about your favorite hero, Batman.
1. DC Legends: Fight superheroes
Warner Bros International Entertainment has unveiled the most popular superhero game for Android. So if you are a Batman fan, this might be the best option for you. DC Legends, Fight Superheroes is the game I’m talking about. This game can be played not only as heroes but also as villains. However, the shadow of the Blackest Night’s prophecy falls to the ground, and it’s up to you to save it with your power. Are you ready to help pure willpower in this mission?
- There are over 130 DC characters that you can choose from and play as.
- The legendary battle between heroes such as Batman vs. Joker and Superman vs. Lex Luthor will be in the spotlight.
- You can unleash the powers of different superheroes and get more points and skills.
- There are plenty of opportunities to level up your player. The higher your level, the stronger your player will be.
- In this multiplayer role-playing game, you can compete with other players.
- There are also abilities such as resurrection and regeneration, which will give you a new look and power.
Pros: In several modes, you can team up in PvP events with your friends. You can also get a rank in 14 leagues.
2. injust Gods Among Us
The rivalry of two superheroes is the main theme of the series “Injustice, Gods Among Us”. And, if you like being a super fast batman, this might be the best option. In this exciting Batman game for Android, you are going to prove yourself as the best superhero in battles. In addition to this, you can earn the top position on the leaderboard. You can also replay previous fights to improve your fighting skills. The composition of your team can lead you to victory or lead disaster.
- This game will let you play as DC comics. There are many options, such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Joker, etc.
- Here you can choose to fight the Batcave, Arkham Asylum, The Watchtower, and many similar locals.
- In 3v3 combat, you can create combos. You can get a special attack skill in the console version of this game.
- You can improve your strength as well as your characters and equipment. To do this, you need to replenish your collection of cards.
- With each of the characters, you will have a set of skills, powers, and techniques that can be used on the battlefield.
Pros: In this game, you will be able to play online multiplayer mode with opponents from all over the world. In addition, you can take part in tournaments and win rewards in them.
Cons: There are some complaints that the game is very difficult.
3 Batman: The Enemy Within
The ultimate adventure awaits in Batman, The Enemy Within. You will definitely enjoy the fantastic story with characters. Indeed, the graphics and game design will take you on a journey through a series of parallel worlds. The loadout system is great for competitive matches. Moreover, it supports both mobile and GPUs. Let’s see what else is here.
- The game allows you to play characters from the DC Universe. And the role of Batman will be the most interesting.
- Here you can use basic attacks, special moves, or combos to defeat your opponents.
- If you can get the most points, you will get the highest place on the leaderboard.
- There are different modes available here. You can also try it in online mode and arcade mode.
- Various combinations of directional inputs and button presses provide smooth control.
Pros: You can perform best in skill-based challenges. Further, you will receive achievements when you complete new goals.
Cons: Some buttons can be a bit difficult to use.
4. Injustice 2
Are you ready to go into battle as your favorite Batman superhero? Injustice 2 has a lot in store for you. You will find an exciting player vs. player mode, dynamic 3v3 battles and much more. New team interactions include Batman Ninja, Justice League, League of Anarchy, Multiverse, Suicide Squad, and more. Your special abilities will increase as you progress. In fact, you can chat with other players during fights.
- You can choose any of your favorite DC characters in the CCG fighting game. It can be either a superhero or a villain.
- There are many classic characters like Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, Joker, Harley Quinn, and the list goes on.
- You can choose any of the many game modes and choose the appearance of the character.
- The Flash’s lightning strike, Superman’s heat vision, Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb, etc. are some of the combinations that you can use to defeat the enemy.
- In the fighting game, you can team up with your friends to win the final battles.
Pros: If you can unlock a new generic gear type, you will get unique bonuses. In addition, your master techniques are best shown in the Arena of Champions.
Cons: Some users are having trouble collecting daily rewards.
5. VRSE Batman
Want to play the role of Batman in a whole new way? Then VRSE Batman might be your best bet. He is brought to town by Skyrocket, LLC specifically for Batman fans. From all Batman games for Android, this one is very different in terms of gameplay and story. Here the fate of the city is in your hands. Undoubtedly, it is you who save people from enemies. So, do you want to try this mission?
- You will have a chance to fight the Joker, the antagonist in this game.
- The game environment is developed in Gotham City. Initially, the city is in danger and full of chaos because of the enemies.
- This allows you to play with a headset, Bluetooth Motion game controller, or Batarang.
- In hand-to-hand combat, you can defeat the Joker’s henchmen in close-range combat.
- Here you can enjoy the best high frame rate pixel cube graphics.
Pros: VRSE Batman will help you prove your gaming strategy and skills in a whole new way. Realistic sound quality will also enhance your experience.
Cons: There are some complaints about third-person camera angles while driving.
6. Quad Squad
The first reason you will love Quad Squad is the gameplay where you can fly like batman. Originally Breathtaking co. – the developer of the game who bought this game for you. You can fly around the building and generate blocks. But you have to be careful with moving poles. You can also run and jump over obstacles or move in the rhythm of parkour. What’s more, there are many adventures to complete in a fixed time.
- The game has 5 incredible game modes that are completely different from each other. You will also get stiffness-based modes.
- It has some cool superheroes and you can choose them for the role.
- You can choose your favorite from 4 characters. But for this, you have to unlock them by playing.
- Each game mode has variations in the way it is controlled. So you need to be careful and adjust with every step.
- To defeat the monster, you need to jump very high and fast if you are not going to fail.
Pros: Here you can play in spider mode like any other. an addictive Spiderman game and he is the hardest one in this game. In addition, you will find a bonus mode where you can get an extra score.
7. Bat of Justice: Streets of Crime
Meet Justice Bat, one of the most adventurous arcade games to deliver a truly immersive experience while playing. This Batman game for your android device has excellent HD graphics and amazing sound quality. From the very beginning, the villains will attack the city with their superpowers and weapons.
You must control the legendary hero Bat Titan as he will help you win the battles against the devil squad. In this way, the superhero duos of the Phoenix titan can achieve victory and stop putting an end to Rising of Darkness.
- This game allows multiple players to join them at the same time in co-op mode.
- The game offers several game modes such as multiplayer mode, campaign mode, and arcade mode to test your skills.
- You can challenge your friends in the multiplayer arcade mode.
- A joystick will appear on the screen to control your hero while moving, jumping, or fighting the enemy.
- In the gameplay, you have to destroy the evil villains in boss battles.
- To become the ultimate hero, you must earn the highest score.
Pros: This addictive game opens up new areas to fight, and you’ll need to unlock them to bring the action into them. Also, it offers hints along with first aid kits to improve your gameplay.
8. LEGO® Batman: Beyond Gotha
LEGO® Batman is here to take you to a world of adventure and action. In this game, you will take the place of Batman and team up with members of the DC Comics universe. And you must save the planet Earth from the evil Brainiac. In addition, the game has a simple interface and you can choose your own playstyle as it offers both “classic” and “touch” controls.
However, you will never get bored with this game as you collect your favorite characters such as The Dark Knight, Batman ’66, Batman Beyond, Batman Classic series, and many more.
- This unique gameplay features over 100 characters considered to be the most powerful, including BIG LEGO Figures such as lantern heroes, villains, etc.
- By unlocking special suits, you can power up your heroes with additional superpowers, such as the incognito-invisible Cyborg suit, the Joker’s tricky decoy suit, Robin’s elite hacker Techno suit, and more.
- There will be 45 missions in total, filled with twists and turns and adventure.
- The game offers a virtual world where you can fight in Arenas, escape mazes, and race to track the code.
- All this gameplay will allow you to visit iconic places such as the Batcave, the Justice League Watchtower, the Hall of Justice, and the Trophy Rooms.
Pros: You can listen to your favorite voice actors such as Travis Willingham (Superman™),Troy Baker (Batman), Laura Bailey (Wonder Woman™, and Catwoman™), and more. In addition, you can unlock most of the characters and abilities without extra money.
9. League of Superheroes – Free Fighting Games
Superheroes League brings you one of the best in class Batman games for Android for free. You can play it on your phone or tablet without any problems. This game has ads from time to time, and there are built-in options for additional purchases. If you’re looking for an action-packed game that’s ready to play featuring your favorite superheroes, you can just dive right in. The graphics in this game are very attractive, with encouraging sound effects. You can also play this game on multiple devices using the same Google account.
- Players can fight from different angles, whether it’s saving the world or fighting evil forces.
- It has a rich playable history in the story mode, allowing players to unlock new characters as they progress.
- You can play 1 vs. 1 battle at any time in quick combat sessions.
- You will be able to perform many special moves and attacks in which different characters show their unique abilities.
- It allows you to create your own team of superheroes or villains.
- It features over 76 superheroes and crowds favorite Batman.
Pros: This addictive multiplayer game offers various game modes with local multiplayer sessions. You can play as a superhero or a villain, which is completely up to you.
Cons: Some users didn’t like the overall gameplay.
10. Batmobile™ R/C Controller
Mattel’s Batmobile™ R/C controller is a different type of application today. It’s actually not a game, but a game controller. It gives a realistic experience as this app can drive RC cars and of course, supports batman style RC cars. Initially, it provides movie-like controls with real-time control over RC cars. Almost all Android phones and tablets can run smoothly.
In addition, it features an interactive camera mode that provides an inside view from the seats. So, you will have a Batman-style view that can be shared on Livestream using an HD camera.
- It includes an armory mode that allows users to control lighting, speed, hydraulics, and more.
- You can use it however you want to allow full customization of controls and other custom commands.
- It works seamlessly within 65 feet using the device’s Wi-Fi connection.
- You will be able to hear engine sounds and other effects on your phone or tablet as you check the speed of your RC car.
- It shows excellent cinematic effects with HD content rendering with 3D effects.
- It gives you a movie-watching experience that you can control as you see fit and share on social media.
Pros: It offers a different gameplay experience with real interactions. In addition, you will enjoy its virtual smoke and engine sounds.
Cons: Some users have experienced lag and control issues with RC cars.
There is no doubt that Batman is DC’s most popular character and the few TV shows and comics are not enough for Batman fans. So, these Batman games became popular overnight. You should see that there are games from different categories. For fans of RPG, DC Legends is a must. Injustice has two different versions and you can try them too.
If you want to play an arcade game, try Justice Bat or LEGO® Batman. You can simply check out the features of the games mentioned here and choose the one you want to try. I just made my recommendation. First of all, feel free to try any game and I can assure you that you will love it.
Unlike most other superheroes, Batman is the most legendary, born of a special child with a harsh reality. Indeed, you know better his strength and will to save the world, especially from the cruel Joker. However, you can really try these Batman games on your Android device if you think the game will be fun.
Well, tell us about other games you want to know about. Something new is coming soon. So, for today we say goodbye. Thank you for your time.