How to make Digital Invitation Card Free, apparently you can do it yourself at home without the need to pay for the services of professionals. You don’t need a sophisticated PC either, gang, because you can do it on your cellphone!
Invitation cards for parties can sometimes be an issue in itself. Apart from costing money, creating it can also be a time-consuming process. Especially if we don’t have a design or art base.
Fortunately, technological developments allow us to do all that with HP. No need to come to a printing press or hire a design service, you can make your own digital invitations. Guaranteed easy and practical!
So that you don’t get confused, let’s check how to make digital invitations plus recommendations for editing applications to make your own invitations . Happy listening!
How to Make Digital Invitations Easily and Practically
There are various ways to create digital invitations. Some require special skills and software , and some are practical and don’t require special skills. The second is what Jaka will discuss.
ApkVenue will share with all of you the easiest and most practical way to make digital invitations, you can even use your cellphone, laptop, or PowerPoint, gang.
Curious how to do it, right? Just take a look at the complete information and steps below, OK!
How to Make Digital Invitations on HP
With the sophistication of the specifications possessed by today’s sophisticated smartphones , you can easily learn how to make digital invitations on your cellphone.
Armed with only one application with a size under 50MB, you can immediately use your cellphone as a digital invitation maker.
Curious how? Check out the detailed steps below!
- Step 1 – Install the Invitation Card Maker application first . If you don’t have this digital invitation application, you can directly download it below.
- Step 2 – Open the installed application, select Start menu .
- Step 3 – Choose the type of invitation to be made, from birthday invitations, reunions, to wedding invitations you can all choose in this application.
- Step 4 – After choosing the type of invitation to be made, you can choose the digital invitation template that you want to use as you wish.
- Step 5 – Enter the Title, and the call-to-action you want to insert on the created invitation.
- Step 6 – Complete the available invitation details.
- Step 7 – Edit the look of the invitation which is almost finished, starting from the size of the text, the font, to adding funny emojis to it.
- Step 8 – If everything feels right, download the invitation that has been made by pressing the icon in the upper right corner.
How to Make a Digital Invitation on a Laptop
For those of you who want more flexibility in designing the invitations you want to make, you can use how to make digital invitations on this laptop.
Only armed with a laptop, internet connection, and without an application to make digital invitations on a PC, you can design digital invitations easily and practically.
Here are the steps on how to make a digital invitation on a laptop that you can practice right away.
- Step 1 – Open the canva.com site via a browser application , and register first to access its features. Don’t worry, the registration process is free.
- Step 2 – After the registration process is successful, press the “Create a design” option and select “Invitation” to be directed to the next editing window.
Step 3 – After the editing window opens, choose the most attractive template according to what you want.
Step 4 – Do the editing according to what you want. You can add various kinds of elements by selecting the editing menu on the left.
Step 5 – After the process of making this digital wedding invitation is sufficient, you just need to download the invitation that has been made. The choice of formats is also diverse, ranging from JPG to PDF .
How to Make Digital Invitations Using Power Point
If the way to make digital invitations online was difficult, you can try using PowerPoint on your laptop or PC.
This method does not require an internet connection, additional software, or any editing application.
Here are the steps on how to make a digital invitation with PowerPoint that you can follow, gang!
- Step 1 – Open PowerPoint, replace the slide background used with the most suitable image for your invitation by right-clicking and selecting format background .
Step 2 – After changing the PowerPoint background , edit the existing text in PowerPoint as needed.
Step 3 – Add interesting accents that you can choose in the “Insert” menu as needed.
Step 4 – If you think that’s enough, you just need to save the slide in JPEG or PDF format .
How are you, gang? Very easy, right? Guaranteed to be more practical than how to make digital invitations with PhotoShop!
For those of you who still don’t have the right and suitable template, just try downloading an interesting PowerPoint template at this link.
How to Make a Digital Video Invitation
For those who want to look even more sophisticated when making digital invitations, there is one way to make digital video invitations that you can easily practice.
With practical steps and not complicated, you can immediately make digital invitations in the form of videos and are ready to be shared with those closest to you.
Curious how? Here are the complete steps that you can immediately practice.
- Step 1 – Download and install the Video Invitation Maker application first, and for those who don’t have it, you can download it via the link below.
Download the application, Video Invitation Maker here!
- Step 2 – After the application is installed, you can directly open it and enter the main menu. In the main menu, you will see various templates that you can edit and choose.
- Step 3 – Choose one of the templates that you think best suits the needs of the invitation you want to make.
Step 4 – After selecting a template, an editing window will open where you can edit text, music, stickers , images, backgrounds, and other elements.
Step 5 – After the editing process is sufficient, you only need to download the invitation in the form of a video that was made earlier. Done!